Vastu Shastra is complete understanding of direction,
geography, topography, environment & physic
for happy & healthy living. it is also study
of Astro-Engineering, Which dicates the form ,Size
& Orientation of a residential ,commercial,
or official building, in relation to the plot, soil,
surroundings & the personality of the house-owner
and /or the dweller.
The theories of vastu shastra were developed in
various region and circumstances by long -term experiment
& result of various sages, rishis & Maharshis
with their own experiments. Therefore is obviously
clear to be differing in some aspects of it's technicalities.
We can trace out many differences between South
based Maya Vastu and North based Viswakarma Vastu.Similarly
we can compare various aspects vastu in South &
North ,as well as in Eastern & Western Vastu.
A study has indicated that more than 25,000 astrologer
are practicing in Nepal .Most of the astrologers
more or less suggest some of the aspects of Vastu
that many be Griharambha Process, Griha-Pravesh
Murutha or Vastu Muhurtha. besides the astrologers,
a small Number of engineers and some Vastu Advisors
are also active in Nepal. Western influences to
the young generation as well as unwillingness of
the new generation towards own cultures are some
of the dominating factor for Nepalese Vastu development.
However the main aspect of Nepalese Vastu is more
or less similar to the north Indian system.
There are various steps of vastu in process mainly
following nine steps are strictly followed in Nepalese
1. Land site checking ( bhumi Parikshan)
2. Combination examination Of the dweller &
the land ( Kakini Analysis)
3. Foundation at the construction point ( Griharambha)
4. Placement adjustment (Sthana-binyas)
5. Entrance Fixation ( Dwara-nyasa)
6. Interior management (Griha-byabasthapan)
7. Dwelling Ceremony ( Griha- Prevesh)
8. Vastu Puja
9. Corrective Measures ( Griha- Sudar)
These all process are strictly followed in Prasad
Vastu & industrial Vastu also. Temple Vastu
theories were used to follow from the very beginning
in Nepalese society. Recently new trends has been
started and the vastu rules are applied in some
of new areas, like Tea Garden, Agro- Farming, Town
-Planning, urban forestry & plantation, educational
Institutions, Hospitals and health institutions.
In conclusion , it is obvious that Nepal is rich
enough in the field of ancient Vedic culture, Vastu
- Shastra and other Astro - Scientific technologies.
Vastu Tips for married life or
1.Keep bedroom in the
south-west of the house.
2. Avoid bedroom in south-east as this is a fire
place. It may lead to the clashes between the couple.
3. Place bed in the southwest portion of the bedroom.
4. Avoid placing bed in northern and eastern zone
of the bedroom as it may cause mental stress and
financial instability. 5. Keep head-side of the
bed in south direction.
6. Use wooden bed instead of metal bed.
7. Always build square or rectangle bedrooms to
bring peace and love in life.
8. Paint walls in light colors like green, light
blue, rose pink.
9. Avoid red color in bedroom.
10. Place kitchen appliances/objects like gas and
sink that represents fire and water respectively
11. Keep money in northern
or eastern area of the house as it is an important
part of the life.
12. Do not use Northeast bedroom in case you are
newly wed couple.
13. Never place the bed under a beam as it may cause
bad effects on health.
14. Avoid mirror in married couple's bedroom. It
may lead to quarrels between the couple.
15. Avoid Computer and T.V in bedroom as they will
reflect like a mirror.
16. If you place T.V and Computer in bedroom, cover
them with a cloth while sleeping in the night.
17. Ensure that the under ground water tank is not
in the south-west direction.
18. Avoid paintings that symbolize death, violence
and negative aspects of life.