You can do following activities around Bhaktapur:
- Cycling from Bhaktapur to Changu Nayarayan to Nagarkot and back to Bhaktapur/Kathmandu.
- Visit around all temples and monuments, museum, handicraft shops doing live handicraft like wood carving, Thanka painting etc.
- Educational tour for your small kids who want to study and visit ancient places, temples etc
- Agricultural tour, Bhaktapur is rich in agriculture with lots of local grown crops and vegetables.
- Day or 1 night 2 days hike from Bhaktapur main city to Changu Narayan – Nagarkot.
- Early morning drive from Kathmandu or Bhaktapur to Nagarkot for great Sunrise view. Stay or short hike around Nagarkot and have look at Sunset and back to Bhaktapur/Kathamandu or night stay in Nagarkot as per your time table and budget.
- 1 Day city tour of ancient city Bhaktapur, Changu Narayan and Nagarkot by private vehicle or motorbike.
- Shopping in Bhaktapur, it is great idea to do your shopping for gift to your love ones or family. You can buy locally hand made products and many more….