Get culturally immersed in the old town of Bhaktapur during these 2 days trip to Bhaktapur. Inside the Bhaktapur city, not only this tour covers four major squares of Bhaktapur, but also includes variety of local experiences with the visit to handicraft and wood carving center, yogurt factory, and pottery factory. Outside the city of Bhaktapur, it incorporates visit to the Changu Narayan temple, Nagarkot hillstation, Tallest Shiva Statue at Sanga, and Suryabinayak Temple. Additionally, it also comprises one optional hike to the nearest hill at group’s discretion. This small group can be from 2 to 10 guests.
• Cultural and religious tour of UNESCO Heritage Sites at Bhaktapur
• Learn about handicraft, pottery, and world famous Yogurt
• Enjoy the sunset at Nagarkot Hill
• Enjoy lunch at any rooftop restaurants overlooking Nyatapole Temple (Five Storied Temple) (at your own expenses)
• Home Stay with Newari Cuisine for dinner and breakfast
• Learn how to cook typical Nepali food (optional)